Sunday, November 7, 2010

COTTON-INK LOOKBOOK

check this cotton-ink the lastest collection
'casual cool'
CCL_00

CCL_01

CCL_02

CCL_03

CCL_04

CCL_05

CCL_06

CCL_07

CCL_08

CCL_09

CCL_10

CCL_11

a design from local designers, clothing is simple but makes you stylish.I like all collections.
But I really like this
'Dusty Berry V-neck Cardi'

V-CardiganDustyBerry_01

V-CardiganDustyBerry_03

simple and unique design, perfect for everything for formal and informal events. and soft colors look so cool.

really proud to see local desaigner , especially yesterday cotton-ink won the Most Innovative Local Brand @ Cleo fashion award

congrats cotton Ink

check collections here

thanks all from read my blog

CHE

♥Follow♥
Blog//Chictopia//Twitter//Bloglovin//Lookbook


11 comments:

Teenager Talks said...

my first comment to your blog :)
that's really cool

Alina A. said...

some great pieces. Love the lookbook.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

febriani djunaedi said...

we have same post :) :)
thanks for your comment.
i agree with you. i love cotton ink collection

http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com/

fai said...

cotton ink emang juara! love the collecion ever.
neng mampir ke blog gw yuk ada hadiah akhir tahun loh

Shanna Maren said...

Lovely post :)

Style by MLS said...

its so good

xoxo
http://stylebymls.blogspot.com/

michelle_ said...

great post on cototn ink !

glisters and blisters

jess said...

oh love these looks! my faourite is the navy dress with bright mustard tights -love the colour contrast!

Jessica said...

yeahhh me loving cotton ink, too :D

hiven said...

stunning
x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.

Cylia said...

hey girl:)

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I really appreciate it:) I love this lookbook.. never seen it before! thanks for sharing;) have a great week! hope to see you more often on my blog:)

xx

Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...