Saturday, January 1, 2011

11 for 2011

11 things I wish I could do in 2011

*Launch the latest collections from juicheorange, I want a new concept seems to me is long enough to vacuum because of busy work and college and I had to get up to launch new collection of good luck.

*Get a good grade on the exam end of semester, indeed the value of my midterms good enough for me but I want a better value.

*More diligent in saving money again, it looks like I need a new gadget.

*Get a promotion and get new salary.

*More diligent in prayer again.

*The moments that I wait for my birthday next month hopefully I can become more mature.

*Add friend again in the blog and know more new friends.

*More clever set time between work and campus and if possible I would like to add some more activities

*Give something that makes my mom and dad happy

*More love the earth, reduce trash any one thing that I often forget

*Make things memorable in 2011

i hope can do it AMIN..

PS : join to
fashion geek first giveaway win a cute dress click HERE

23 comments:

KANI said...

i would like to be more environmentally conscious as well <3

KANI said...

i would like to be more environmentally conscious as well <3

fai said...

happy newyear che......

coretan rizal said...

nice

Flashes of Style said...

Aww I hope you have a wonderful new year!!

xx Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

Leia said...

Happy new year, hope you achieve all your goals!

Leia

lalita tian said...

Happy neww year dear! Nice post :)

Sindy said...

Happy New Yearr :D

michelle_ said...

good luck with the resolutions :)

glisters and blisters

Lia Waroka Putri said...

happy new year!wish you could reach all ur goals =D

Teenager Talks said...

Happy new year :)

Stefanie said...

Happy New Year too! Hope you have a great year ahead, with loves.

Wynne Prasetyo said...

nice resolutions, and i pray for your number 1. always go for it, lady. :)

btw, thank you for joining the giveaway, unfortunately you have to be following the blog to complete all the steps. otherwise you have not fulfilled all the requirements. i'll be waiting for the follow and count you in first thing right after! :D

Becky Regina said...

Good luck for the resolutions ! :D

Alina A. said...

good luck with your resolutions!xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Ratu Annisaa said...

Happy New Year!

fhen said...

goodluck with the resolutions and have a great year ahead! :)
xoxo

sartob, si tobing, tobbily said...

happy new yeaar :) & good luck with your new year resolutions ;) keep rockin!

BenchesandChandeliers said...

best wishes with all these endeavors!

www.benchesandchandeliers.com

J said...

good luck for ur new year resolutions!:)


Journal J

Miy said...

happy valentine's day..

Love,
The Picnic Girl

RON UND LEO said...

you blog looks so cute, follow each other?
x
http://thehoneystreet.blogspot.com/

3D ultrasounds said...

I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog ……

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...